About Pacific Appliance
Technician/Owner Kelly Hendricks worked for almost 20 years as an aircraft mechanic and inspector. After moving to the Coast, he saw a need for highly technical, professional appliance service and realized it was the perfect opportunity to start a new business — and career — that would keep him closer to home (and his beloved family) on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. He launched Pacific Appliance in 2010 after graduating with honours from the Kwantlen Polytechnic Appliance Service Program.
A local businessman, family man and military veteran, Kelly has built his business on customer referrals and word-of-mouth with exemplary technical expertise and good, old-fashioned courteous and reliable service.
- Graduate, with honours, Kwantlen Appliance Program - December 2010
- Class C Gas ticket
- CFC Recovery Ticket
- Licensed Business in Gibsons, BC
- $2 Million Liability Insurance
- WCB Insured
- Aircraft Mechanic & Inspector
- Industrial Ultrasound Technician – Canadian General Standards Board Certification
- NAS410 Certified – Level 2 Ultrasonics
- Airframe and Power Plant Licence - FAA
- TQ Aircraft Structural Mechanic
- Sheet Metal Mechanic